Arquivo do blog

quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2010

I caught myself - Paramore



Down to you, you're pushing and pulling me down to you. But I don't know what i now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself. From saying something that I should've never thought. Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself.
From saying something that I should've never thought of you, of you.
You're pushing and pulling me down to you, but I don't know what I want, no I don't know what I want.
You got it, you got it, some kind of magic. Hypnotic, hypnotic, you're leaving me breathless. Say "hate this", say "hate this", you're not the one I believe in. With God as my witness. Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself, from saying something that I should've never thought. Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself, from saying something that I should've never thought of you, of you.
You're pushing and pulling me down to you. But I don't know what I want. No I don't know what I want. Don't know what I want.
But I know it's not you. Keep pushing and pulling me down, but I know in my heart it's not you. Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself, from saying something that I should've never thought. Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself, from saying something that I should've never thought of you.
I knew, I know in my heart it's not you.
I know, but now I know what I want,i want,i want
Oh no, I should've never thought.
(my favorite song, and my favorite band)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário